International Fire Protection has been providing fire suppression systems and services for 25 years in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas and South Carolina. The corporate headquarters of International Fire Protection is located in Madison, AL.
Our Madison, Alabama location is a full service fire suppression branch serving the power plant, commercial and industrial industries. With a team of NICET certified technicians and training from different manufacturers, we can design and install any system for your buildings or unique applications.
This office location provides:
- Design, installation, inspection and service of fire sprinkler systems.
- Fire alarm and detection systems.
- Special hazard fire suppression systems.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or yearly inspections of fire systems and alarms.
- Security and access control systems.
- 24-hour emergency response team.
- Fire and security monitoring.
At IFP, we strive to provide you with not only the best system, but also the best service. Between new installation, scheduled service calls or emergency responses you will have one local representative to work with. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.