Nora’s House is a project of 305 8th Street in partnership with The Jane K. Lowe Foundation, Legacy Homes, and Madison County Commission. Nora’s House will continue our mission to provide a family style environment to low income mentally disabled adults in North Alabama.
We need your help.
What we need:
Donations to help fund building Nora’s House the following ways:
PayPal by following this link: www.3058thstreet/Nora
Or by check mailed to 305 8th Street, Huntsville, AL 35805
*Please make your check payable to 305 8th Street and notate in the memo line “Nora’s House.”
All donations notated “Nora’s House” will be earmarked for the project.
About Nora’s House:
• Brand new 3300 square feet home in the heart of Huntsville, located at 312 8th Street, Huntsville, AL 35805
• Handicap accessible
• Round the clock supervision
• Designed for adults with mental disabilities who do not qualify for waivered housing programs
Who is 305 8th Street:
• Established in 1979
• A non-profit, 501 (c) (3) that provides shelter, case management, and structured living for adults with mental disabilities who do not qualify for state group home services
• Our mission is to cultivate a family of diverse disabled adults who are ineligible of receiving state assistance and provide them a home and opportunities that enable them to grow in their community
• Governed by a Board of Directors and managed by Executive Director, Andrea Williams